Are you in your final years of school and have School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) in your NDIS plan? Let us help you to prepare for employment in your future.
Our capacity-building activities help you discover your pathways to employment.
Available for up to 2 years, support begins once you finish secondary school.
How We Help You
Everyone’s situation is different, we all have different skills and needs. We work with you, your family and support network to create a list of goals for you.
Our team can help you learn the skills and knowledge to:
- get a job that interests you
- prepare you for work; and
- introduce you to employers.
Your independence is important to us, we support your choices and give you control of your future.
Our team is here to help you with::
- Coaching and mentoring
- Gaining work experience
- Preparing for an interview
- Job readiness training
- Writing resumes and cover letters
- Connect you to industries and employers
- Volunteering opportunities
- Dressing for work
- Budget planning
- Skills development
- Professional communication
- Completing an application for work or a course
- Connecting you with a Disability Employment Service
Our team wants to help you grow the skills you will need to achieve your goals.
To get job-ready, contact our Employment Supports team today.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org