Get the Best from your NDIS
Support Coordination services at DCA Plus will help you make the most of your NDIS plan. The specialist team can assist people of all ages, disabilities and deaf or hard of hearing people.
A Support Coordinator will be allocated to you and will work with you to:
- Understand your needs
- Tailor your NDIS plan to support you
- Help you to understand what is included in your NDIS
Our team has both the breadth and depth of knowledge to understand how best to support you, helping you to:
- Understand and maximise your NDIS plan
- Be more informed about available options
- Link you with local community supports
- Link you with appropriate service providers of your choice
We can help you to adjust your NDIS plan, helping you to:
- Negotiate service costs with service providers
- Accomplish your objectives with NDIS
- Live your best NDIS life
DCA Plus Support Coordinators have skills in a variety of communication methods:
We will also check in with you from time to time, to ensure that your NDIS needs are being met, and to make sure that you are reaching your NDIS goals.
Our team works with you, but we do not make decisions for you.
It is important to us that you have final say over your NDIS plan.
Our team can advise and support you in locating services and providers that matter to you. We can also advise you on how to maximise your plan, supporting you in achieving your goals.
If you would like to know more about DCA Plus’ Support Coordination Services, you can contact our team at email@example.com or scan the QR Code below.
DCA Plus is an extension of Deaf Children Australia, designed to help support everyone.